This user manual describes the features and operation of the HR-100 Bluetooth® Receiver. Please read these instructions carefully before use.
I. Product Overview
II. Basic Operation
III. Product Information
V. Warranty Information
I. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Turns any 3.5mm device into a Bluetooth enabled product
- Answer phone calls
- 3.5mm Stereo AUX Input
- Operating range: 10 meters (30 feet)
- Avoid using the Receiver near sources of extreme heat including heaters, radiators, stoves, and any open flame.
- Do not expose the Receiver to rain or wet conditions.
- Do not disassemble, repair, or modify the Receiver by yourself.
- This product contains a Lithium battery! Please discard or recycle according to local laws.
- To avoid hearing damage, avoid listening to music at high volumes.
- Ensure the power is turned off when the Receiver is not in use.
- Keep the Receiver charged in order to avoid range issues and signal disconnects.
II. BASIC OPERATION
- Hold the Power On/Off button for 6 seconds to enable pairing.
- Tap the Play/Pause button to pause or resume your music.
- Tap the Volume/Track Up button to turn volume up, hold to go to the next track.
- Tap the Volume/Track Down button to turn volume down, hold and release twice to go to the previous track.
- While in use, tap the Call button to connect to an incoming call, hold for 2 seconds to reject the call. While on a call, tap the Call button to end the call.
Please charge the Receiver before use. You can use the Receiver while it is plugged in and charging. The light will turn RED to indicate charging. When charging is complete, the light will turn off.
CONNECTING VIA BLUETOOTH
- Hold the Power On/Off button for 6 seconds to put the Receiver in pairing mode. The flashing blue and red lights indicate when the Receiver is ready to be paired to a device.
- Turn on Bluetooth® on your device and search for the “HR-100”.
- Connect to the Receiver. If needed, use password "0000".
- The Receiver is now paired and ready to be used! The Receiver will automatically reconnect to this device in the future.
- Tap the Volume/Track Up button to turn volume up.
- Tap the Volume/Track Down button to turn volume down.
- Press and hold the Volume/Track Up button go to the next track.
- Hold and release the Volume/Track Down button to go to the previous track.
- Press the Call Answer/Reject button once to connect to an incoming call. While on a call, press the Call Answer/Reject button to end the call.
- To reject an incoming call, press and hold the Call Answer/Reject button for 2 seconds.
III. PRODUCT INFORMATION
Compatible with most Bluetooth enabled mobile devices including iPhone and Android tablets, smartphones, and more.
Range: approximately 10 meters
USB Charging Voltage: DC 3.7v
Battery: Lithium Polymer
Input power: 5V
Bluetooth version 3.0
Dimensions: 54 x 20 x 16 mm
Follow these steps to resolve common problems with your Receiver.
Unable to pair a device.
- Check that the Receiver is in pairing mode (flashing blue and red lights). If not, restart the Receiver.
- Too many other Bluetooth devices nearby are causing interference.
- Battery is low; please recharge.
Sound is distorted or low.
- Adjust volume level of the Receiver.
- The battery is low; please recharge.
Music playback is not smooth.
- Move the Receiver closer to the device.
- Battery is low; please recharge.
Not working or cannot turn on.
- Battery is low and needs charging.
- Restart the Receiver.
V. WARRANTY INFORMATION
Please visit the US Digital Media website for warranty information.