At USDM, we approach our workplace practices with the same ethics that guide our social and environmental responsibility. We strongly advocate the most stringent fair labor practices for the welfare of people associated with our suppliers on U.S. soil and worldwide; including personal inspections to both National and International suppliers' facilities by our company's CEO.
View the Corporate Social Responsibility 2018 Report
View FLA Certificate 2018
- USDM uses U.S. and International production facilities and manufacturing locations.
- Regular site visits of suppliers and manufacturers for compliance verification. (See addendum)
- Engage suppliers in e-Learning training to build supplier capability.
- Increase Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC).
- Communicate Code of Conduct to USDM suppliers.
- Support development of new and existing suppliers.
- Honor and support EICC Extractives Work Group and Mineral Traceability Study.
- Encourage all Tier 1 suppliers to publish a corporate responsibility report.
- Sustain USDM Roundtable achievement through spending with diverse suppliers.
- Enhance the USDM Code of Conduct through team member input.